You can drop off e-waste at our facility at any time - free of charge. Electronics contain materials that are very harmful to our landfills, which is why people have to pay to dispose of this waste at the regional landfill, or through some e-waste processors. Drop off your E-waste for free at our Bathurst Drive location.
Accepted Electronic Waste
- Computers – Desktop, Portable and Handheld
- Phones – Mobile, landline and cordless
- Monitors – TV, Computer
- Scanners, Printers, Copy and Fax machines, Typewriters
- Computer Peripherals – mice, keyboards, speakers, etc.
- Printer Cartridges – Laser & Inkjet
- TV’s of any kind
- Computer components – Motherboards, hard drives, CD/DVD Rom, RAM, Power supplies, Sound and video cards, etc.
- Video game consoles
- DVD and VHS Players
- Network equipment
- Satellite equipment
If the electronics you wish to recycle are not on this list, please contact us.